- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Regiment Staffing Inc. is looking for experienced Electronic Assemblers for one of its client in Concord.
Pay Rate: $18-20/hour (depends on experience)
Shift Timings: 07:00 am to 03:30 pm
Temporary to Permanent Position
Responsibilities and Duties
- Mechanically assemble components for contamination monitors, computers and radiation detectors
- Test various components using computer programs
- Diagnose and locate circuit, component and equipment faults
- Adjust, align, replace or repair electronic equipment, assemblies and components by following equipment schematics and by using Soldering tools and other hand and power tools
- Repair units and circuit boards using hand tools like soldering iron , tweezers, wire cutters etc
- Must be able to read and interpret block diagrams and Electrical/Electronic Drawings
- Perform process assembly inspections
- Experience in working on PCB
- Experience in hand and electronic Soldering
- Ensuring that quality standards, budgets and delivery times are met.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum one to two years experience of working on mechanical assembly lines with electronic products
- Must have 1-3 years experience in manufacturing environment
- IPC-A-610E or J-STD-001 certification an added advantage
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Good Eye Hand Co-ordination
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work area in a safe litter-free condition.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
Regiment Staffing Inc.