REGION SALES MANAGER – Northwest Area - Seattle, WA USA
Company Name: RegenLab USA LLC
RegenLab® USA, a biotechnology and medical device company, is currently expanding and seeking a Region Sales Manager for the Northeast Region. It is preferred that the candidate possesses a strong record of developing, mentoring and impacting a High Performing sales team. Experience selling medical devices to hospitals, clinics, and physicians is desired.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Lead and develop a team of current and future independent third-party sales representatives and distributors across the Region to ensure sales growth, market penetration and customer satisfaction.
· Develop and implement strategies aligned with the brand strategy to attain or exceed their Region’s sales goals, ensuring market growth.
· Focus on major strategic accounts, as well as, generating new business growth and competitive conversions, selling regenerative medicine treatment options into various indicated medical disciplines.
· Cultivate relationships with current and future Key Opinion Leaders across multiple specialties.
· Conduct well-planned inspirational sales meetings and impactful field rides, designed to convey product knowledge, clinical expertise, enhanced selling skills, collaboration, and teamwork.
· Consistently evaluate sales results, taking action to develop skills where possible and /or make recommendations to enhance or correct behavior and/or Sales Performance.
· Prepare a Region business plan to identify the needs of both short and long-term sales growth.
· Submit annual Region budget and monthly forecasts.
· Participate in trade shows by representing the company and sharing information on products.
· Ensure adherence to Company compliance, policy and guidelines.
· A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree required.
· Prefer at least three years of medical device sales experience.
· The ability to travel as necessary, to lead, manage and develop team, is required.
· Strongly demonstrated leadership capabilities required.
· Experience increasing product utilization and protecting the existing business from competitors is required.
· Experience selling in the physician, clinical and hospital environment is desired.
· Strong work ethic and a track record of developing/mentoring a third-party independent sales force.
· Candidate must have a valid Driver's License and a clean driving record.
· High moral and ethical standards.
Attractive base salary, commission, car allowance, and benefits.
Please include three professional references including name, relationship to applicant and contact information.
Please respond with a cover letter and resume. All inquiries are held in strict confidence.
Equal Opportunity Employer