RegenLab® USA LLC is currently seeking a Clinical Product Specialist to join their team in the Columbus, OH Area.
- Coordinate with engineering and manufacturing teams in product development activities.
- Conduct product and sales training to Sales teams, tradeshows attendees and marketing depts.
- Analyze competitive marketplace and industry product trends to accordingly develop business strategies for revenue generation.
- Obtain customer feedback and suggest appropriate product revisions.
- Recommend product enhancements and updates to identify new business opportunities.
- Support the Marketing Team in developing sales and marketing strategies for profitability.
- Provide support for marketing collaterals, advertising materials, marketing campaigns, tradeshows, and other promotional activities.
- Assist in new product introduction and release activities.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to provide product engineering, development, management, and sales solutions.
- Address customer issues and concerns in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with the Business Sales team to identify new customers and to retain existing customers.
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, business flow, sales process and market dynamic.
- Maintain complete documentation for all product-related activities for future company FDA Compliancy.
Education and Experience
- REQUIRED - Bachelor/Master of Science degree in Biology, Life Science, Anatomy, Physiology or a related field.
- Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse credentials preferred
- Practical experience in a clinical setting.
- Experience as a Clinical Product Specialist.
- Time will be spent traveling to tradeshow or driving to various medical facilities for points of sale. Must be able to work in a variety of healthcare settings such as hospitals, clinics, skilled nursing facilities, rehabilitation centers, and hospices. Travel Expenses and Reimbursements are covered fully by the company.
- Must be able to work regular daytime hours of 9 am to 6 pm Monday through Friday, and certain weekends to attend tradeshows, but be flexible enough to work longer hours at times to meet employer needs.
- Time will be spent looking at a computer screen and operating a keyboard.