Be a Part of the Future of Medicine!
Regenerative Medicine & Anti-Aging Institute of Arizona is a high-volume office, and we are seeking an enthusiastic Out Bound Sales call Representative to join our Front Office Team. The Front Office staff members are a part of a small call center. Our goal is to provide excellent Customer Service and we need positive, forward-thinking professional individuals that enjoy working in an office environment. A Customer Service and Sales background and proven phone etiquette skills are essential for your success, in this role. Our ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
Duties and Responsibilities: No Cold Calls!
- Internal/external Customer Service skills with a results-driven attitude. Self-efficient yet team-oriented, and a strong work ethic.
- Proven Sales experience
- Ability to effectively facilitate/de-escalate a difficult conversation.
- Clear & concise communicative skills, with an ability to give/take directions, and relay information.
- Can obtain aheavy flow of information, and prioritize accordingly.
- Willing to speak to people on the phone and in person
- Opening and/or closing the office, and check the general email account.
- Adhere to scheduled shifts and breaks.
- Manage multi-line phone system, inbound/outbound calls, data entry, sales, and appointment scheduling.
- Provide assistance for the Office/Providers/Clinic Director with tasks, small projects, and help with managing various documents
- This position reports to the Clinic Director.
- This is a full time position with benefits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service, problem-solving and listening skills.
- Ability to learn concepts and medical industry related technical information
- Logical and critical thinker.
- Must exhibit a strong passion for helping others.
- Must be computer savvy and a quick learner.
- Must have exceptional phone etiquette.
- Must possess strong organization skills.
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Team Player with a friendly attitude.
- Willingness to adapt to change as we grow.