Customer Care Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reporting to the General Manager and working closely with other members of the operations team, the Customer Care Representative is the communication link between customer/sales/production and provides high level, professional customer service by responding to customer inquiries by telephone, email, written communication or personal contact to provide product/services information and to resolve mostly routine and some non-routine, more complex problems and requests with accuracy and efficiency.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Provide a high level of customer service via telephone, email, written communication, or personal contact to resolve mostly routine problems and requests.
- Identify and assess customers’ service needs and refer to other service or technical departments for follow up or additional information as needed.
- Ensure order instructions and information are submitted accurately and per customer specifications.
- Maintain current and accurate order entry information in all required software programs.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Education, Work Experience Requirements and/or Competencies:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate Degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred.
- 3+ years of previous customer service experience preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as internal and external clients
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting
- Ability to work overtime as necessary.
All other duties – Perform all other duties as assigned, including carrying out responsibilities, performing duties, using skills, and working in conditions necessary to perform all assigned tasks.
What is physically required to perform the daily tasks and job duties?
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone and in person
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk, hear and see.
- Regularly/Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds unassisted.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low/moderate.
Regency Pet, LLC
AddressEagle Bridge, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Regency Pet, LLC