The Regency Memory Care Club of River Edge, is now hiring for a Personal Care (CNA) Supervisor. We are currently looking for caring, upbeat, experienced Certified Nursing Assistant Supervisor for our Personal Care Department.
The Regency Memory Care Club is a very unique and very busy memory care facility. We provide specialized, social day care and stimulating activities for those with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. If you enjoy working with seniors, this job is for you!
We are looking for a committed individual that has a passion to care for seniors with dementia and that can lead and manage a team of CNA’s
CNA Supervisor Responsibilities:
· Assists members with daily needs such as grooming, toileting, dressing, undressing, bathing and meals.
· Coordinates & assigns the daily schedule of care for members
· Covers shifts if the club is short staffed
· Ensures all personal care needs are met by effectively managing a team of personal care staff
· Coordinates with activities aides to provide quality care for members and to encourage activity participation.
· Assists participants with activities of daily living and activity participation.
· Performs housekeeping duties when appropriate or as directed.
· This position is Full-Time and must be able to work 2 Sundays per month and some holidays
CNA Supervisor Qualifications and Skills:
· GED or High School Diploma required.
Must have experience in supervising and managing a team of people
· Dementia and/or Mental Health training is a plus.
· Must be able to read, write, hear, speak and understand English.
· Must be able to foster an atmosphere of dignity and respect.
· Must be willing to use a use a gentle, caring approach with members.
· CNA Certification preferred but not necessary since we are non-medical.
· This position is Full-Time and must be able to work Sundays and Holidays
Job Types: Full-time