- Posted: over a month ago
Earn $200,000.00 + in uncapped commissions selling cutting-edge medical technology!
Attention Independent Sales Reps and Organizations; this is a once in a lifetime selling opportunity. The new FDA guidance and enforcement has effectively purged the competitive landscape paving the way for Regenative Labs and ProText to become the gold standard of HCT/Ps (Human Cell and Tissue Products). Our company has 5Xd in the last month, and we are looking for independent sales reps and organizations in your area that can keep up with the high demand of our products.
Regenative Labs has received approval from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) to cover, ProText an innovative connective tissue supplement composed of Whartons Jelly from the umbilical cord. ProText is the first and only Whartons jelly allograft to be assigned a Level II HCPCS code Q4246 (Q-code) and be approved for application directly to a defect using a syringe. The CMS establishes Q-codes for the purpose of submitting claims to Medicare and other health insurance programs. This allows our products to be accessible to a whole new market of patients! In addition to our coded Wharton's Jelly products, we offer SecreText and CryoText as cash product options for clients who do not accept insurance or who thrive in the cash model.
The duties include but are not limited to educating and marketing to Medical Doctors, Nurse Practitioners, Home Health Care Nurses, and Physician Assistants who are seeing patients at Pain Management Clinics, Would Care Clinics, Surgery Centers, Aesthetic Offices, Orthopedic Offices, Primary Care Offices, and Hospitals.
Proof of Volume- Candidates must provide sales reports or other evidence of high performance.
Previous/Current Medical Sales Experience or existing Provider Clinic Customers are a plus.
Education and/or Experience:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a Life Science industry
- Sales experience in a healthcare field
- College education, preferably in a Life Science major
- Operating room or sterile processing department sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Post-collegiate: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Product Compliance Training Required for all contractors.
Work Location: Mostly Remote
Travel Requirement: Some
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed sales objectives set by management
- Learn and master product offerings, product compliance, and relevant regulatory policies.
- Establish long-term relationships with customers and match our products with customer needs
- Identify key contacts and decision-makers to maximize benefits during customer contact
- Develop a customer-specific account management approach, identifying new business and growth opportunities
- Aggressively work to develop customer retention and new customer acquisition strategies
- Work with Product Managers to identify new opportunities and generate leads
- Provide input into the development of new marketing strategies and ideas
- Maintain competitive product and market knowledge
- Collect feedback from the customers regarding potential new products and communicate this to the appropriate personnel internally
- Provide accurate analysis of current sales performance and market trends
- Collect information on competitors
- Proactively use all available internal sales support and marketing resources to drive sales
- Attend trade shows in coordination with the Marketing Department
The key to selling in todays environment is a deep understanding of the regulations and policies surrounding Regenerative Medicine. We provide full compliance training and study materials which can quickly make you an expert on HCT/Ps. Regenative Labs is looking for talented and motivated closers to focus their energy on the hottest products in the tissue allograft space.
Join our Team Today!
BusinessView all jobs at Regenative Labs