Repair Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Under the general direction of the VP of Sales Operations & Programs, the Repair Logistics Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Sales, Repair, Operations, and Accounting Department to ensure an organized and timely process is established with purchasing, sales, repair and return of materials transactions.
SHIFT: 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
• Create Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, Returns and Repair Orders
• New Item numbers and description creation
• New customer and vendor creation
• Management of the Return Materials Authorization process.
• Ad-hoc reporting and report creation
• Obtain freight quotes from carriers
• Process credit card and PayPal transactions.
• Complete understanding of the company-wide database; AX
• Working with all departments to effectively reach transaction completion.
• Accurately complete audit assessments in each department as required
• Ensure continuous improvement and training of Quality and Safety measures
• Directly corresponding with customers and vendors to ensure quality service and transaction completion.
• 2-4 Year Proven track record of successfully working in a logistical position within a sales environment.
• Strong Understanding of Inventory transactions (PO, SO, RMA, VRMA)
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Record of fast- paced office support and ability to meet deadlines
• Multi-tasking in a demanding environment.
• Advanced in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Team Player.
• Understands the basic concept of small group communication
• Critical and creative skills are necessary to resolve issues concerning customer service and all transactions.
• Excellent planning, time management and organizing skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to complete tasks to completion.
• Ability to work effectively individually and as part of a team.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to build productive working relationships with customers and employees.
• Ability to be flexible with job duties and scope of work.
• Capable of being entrusted with "Confidential" information.
• Ability to cultivate and environment focused on customer satisfaction.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, effectively balancing multiple concurrent assignments.
Regal Professional Services
BusinessView all jobs at Regal Professional Services