We currently have an opening for a Vietnamese Speaking Customer Service Specialist in our Member Services Department.
This position will also serve as a primary contact to members who have dis-enrolled from our IPA/Medical Group. The individual will conduct outbound calls to members to complete member dis-enrollment surveys to identify the reason the member dis-enrolled. The individual will be required to correct dis-enrollment errors by facilitating a 3-way telephone call with the member and member’s health plan. The individual will ensure all member service issues and complaints are handled and resolved to achieve member satisfaction and retention.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Serve as a primary contact to members whose Primary Care Physician (PCP) terminates.
- Serve as a primary contact to members who disenroll.
- Facilitate 3-way telephone calls with members and health plans.
- Effectively and accurately educate members about PCP and IPA/Medical Group changes.
- Effectively communicate benefits and services available to members.
- Conduct a minimum of 60 outbound answered calls per day.
- Assess and coordinate member’s continuity of care.
- Coordinate appointments, transportation, and interpreter services.
- Liaise with external business partners and internal departments.
- Coordinate and collaborate on assignments and projects.
- Successfully manage multiple assignments and projects within specified timelines.
- Report assignment and project statuses and results to management.
- Accurately document call results in Microsoft Excel and EZ Cap.
- Serve as a resource for members who require assistance.
- Verify and update member demographic information.
- Own overall satisfaction, retention, and success of PCP and Member Termination projects.
- Duties and responsibilities will increase with experience.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. College Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience at a Health Plan or IPA/Medical Group required.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a fast-paced call center environment required.
- Prior experience in customer service, member retention, or sales preferred.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must have excellent telephone etiquette and effective oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Must know how to navigate and document in Microsoft Excel.
- Analytical and attention to detail skills.
- Strong time management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and projects meeting deadlines.
- Ability to type 45 WPM accurately.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must speak Vietnamese Fluently
We offer a full benefits package which includes employer paid medical, pharmacy and dental benefits. We offer a generous PTO package, 401k Retirement Savings, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Tuition Reimbursement & Licensed Renewal Fees for our clinical staff.