Campus Support Call Center Coordinators - Healthcare
- $18 to $20 Hourly
We are currently recruiting for Campus Support Call Center Coordinators with Healthcare experience for our office in Glendale, CA!
The Campus Support Coordinators are responsible for supporting our campus medical resources/departments/patients and affiliated providers through inbound/outbound communications related to areas such as : ER visits; inpatient hospital/vital care resources; enrollment/marketing assistance; brokers/benefits specialists; Early Bird Alert online patient portal; patient annual wellness visits; provider transitions. In person patient/provider education and training of the Early Bird Alert online patient portal. The coordinator must be able to multi-task in a calm and efficient manner, demonstrate flexibility towards new projects and protocols and promote a positive team environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Communications may require actions such as: connect callers to appropriate campus medical resources in an effective manner; assist pts with appt scheduling either directly through NextGen or via call transfer; pt education regarding provider/hospital/community resources; class/event scheduling; assistance with Early Bird Alert online patient portal education/training/registration/password login/reset.
- Organizational skills involved in project mailings, such as: post ER visits, Early Bird Alert post activation for Easy Connect Assist users, OB Patient Welcome Packets.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure documents.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from patients, providers and the general public.
- All other duties as directed by management.
Education and/or Experience:
- At least 1-2 years of experience working in a Managed Care or Healthcare environment
- At least 1 year of Call Center experience required
- Advanced certification or education within the healthcare arena preferred (i.e., MA, clinic, nursing school). Proficient with Microsoft word processing software including Word/Excel.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and healthcare insurance industry operating procedures.
- Bi-lingual Spanish a plus
The pay range for this position at commencement of employment is expected to be between $18 and $20 hour; however, base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, licensure, skills, and experience.
The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a sign-on bonus and discretionary awards in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits (including 401(k) eligibility and various paid time off benefits, such as vacation, sick time, and parental leave), dependent on the position offered.
Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Full Time Position Benefits:
The success of any company depends on its employees. For us, employee satisfaction is crucial not only to the well-being of our organization, but also to the health and wellness of our members. As such, we are firmly dedicated to providing our employees the options and resources necessary for building security and maintaining a healthy balance between work and life.
Our dedication to our staff is evident in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a very generous mixture of benefits, including many employer-paid options.
Health and Wellness:
- Employer-paid comprehensive medical, pharmacy, and dental for employees
- Vision insurance
- Zero co-payments for employed physician office visits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Behavioral Health Services
Savings and Retirement:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Income Protection Insurance
- Vacation Time
- Company celebrations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- License Renewal CEU Cost Reimbursement Program
- Business-casual working environment
- Sick days
- Paid holidays
Employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the LA City Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Great opportunity to work with Physicians and other multidisciplinary team. Good patient interaction and a great team player work setting.
As one of the fastest growing Independent Physician Associations in Southern California, Regal Medical Group, Lakeside Community Healthcare & Affiliated Doctors of Orange County, offers a fast-paced, exciting, welcoming and supportive work environment. Opportunities abound, and enterprising, capable, focused people prosper with us. We promote teamwork, nurture learning, and encourage advancement for all of our employees. We want to see you excel, because we believe that your success is our success.
Regal Medical GroupGlendale, CA
WebsiteView All Regal Medical Group Jobs
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.