Position: Entry Level BA
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 12+ Months
Interview Type: Client prefers In-Person
- 1-3 years’ experience eliciting, mining, and documenting business rules, processes
- Superb written and oral communications skills, including the ability to write requirements and Use Cases.
- Experience and ability to obtain business processes and requirements information by interviewing business personnel and by mining laws, regulations, and policy documents.
- Knowledge of formal business process documentation.
- Understanding of business modeling techniques, including the use of graphical process flow software
Preferred Skills :
- Familiarity with Behavior Driven Design practices
- MMIS experience (project or operations)
- Jira or another similar system
- Familiarity with Gherkin or similar BDD language.
Education: BA Degree- Technical, Business, or Healthcare field