Commercial Service Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Hot side Service Technician, you will provide preventive maintenance, warranty work, repair service, and parts for commercial cooking, beverage and other food preparation equipment in Wal-Mart and Sam's Clubs. The service technician has to possess the ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair gas, electric, steam and any other type of food preparation equipment. Hot side technicians are not required to have the knowledge to repair refrigeration equipment and cold-side technicians are not required to have the knowledge to repair hot-side equipment. However, all service technicians are encouraged to learn the necessary skills to repair all equipment. Some work in Southern Michigan will also be required. There will be occasional overnight hotel stays that the company will pay for. Those will be limited based on overall technician coverage with in our service areas.
- Demonstrate effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to correct repair on the first trip.
- Recommend necessary parts and repairs and use Company procedures to order those parts.
- Effectively manage time and resources to control costs, enhance efficiencies, and meet commitments.
- Build strong customer relationships through excellent communication and technical abilities.
- Attend appropriate technical and manufacturer training.
- Work with peers on best practice methods of service.
- Preserve assets through the accountability for tools, inventory, and vehicle maintenance
- Manage truck inventory and keep truck organized and clean
- Maintain accurate paperwork and electronic service work orders
- Promote appropriate Lee's Foodservice Parts & Repairs services and products.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Service industry experience in appliance repair, kitchen equipment or HVAC.
- Possess mechanical & electrical skills, be able to read wiring diagrams & schematics.
- Must have current and valid Driver's License & clean driving record.
- Ability to handle Stressful situations and work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and have the ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to lift minimum of 50 pounds.
- Bending, Kneeling, Climbing Stairs and Ladders
- Medical, Dental and Vision available at some cost to you after 60 days.
- PTO: Usable after 90 days.
- Accrued Vacation of 80 hours annually.
- Accrued Sick Leave of 16 hours annually.
- 401K with 4% Match available after 1 year of employment.
- Weekly pay
- Take home vehicle with company gas card (for business use).
- Company cell phone
Job Type: Full-time
Refrigeration and Equipment Services LLC d/b/a Lee's Foodservice Parts & Repairs
BusinessView all jobs at Refrigeration and Equipment Services LLC d/b/a Lee's Foodservice Parts & Repairs