The Carroll Counseling Centers - Mt. Airy, a subsidiary of Refresh Mental Health, is seeking to employ full-time and part-time psychiatrists licensed to practice in the state of Maryland. Open to applicants interested in providing psychiatric evaluations and medication management. Expertise in treating children, adolescents and/or families would be viewed positively.
- Licensed in the State of Maryland
- Active DEA and Controlled Substance License
Why join Carroll Counseling Centers – Mt. Airy?
- We offer a Highly Competitive Signing Bonus.
- We offer an excellent earning potential. You will be impressed with our excellent reimbursement rate with insurance companies.
- We cover all of your overhead to include rent, marketing, insurance verification and billing, computers, and supplies. We have a separate billing and credentialing department that is responsible for insurance paneling, benefit quotes, and claims. Our clinicians focus their time doing clinical work, not submitting claims and dealing with insurance.
- We provide an excellent administrative staff so clinicians can spend more time seeing patients
- We give our providers the flexibility to determine their weekly schedule and freedom of practice.
- We offer a supportive work environment, and a convenient, quiet office location. We provide opportunities to collaborate with psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists, and other mental health practitioners.
- We offer opportunities to connect, learn, train, and network with some of the best mental health clinicians throughout the country.