Multiple Office locations throughout the state of Maryland and DC!
Refresh Mental Health is seeking experienced Maryland-licensed Mental Health Clinicians to join our multi-disciplinary practices serving the areas of Washington DC and Maryland. We offer great compensation, a supportive work environment, and convenient, quiet office location. Most importantly at Refresh Mental Health we offer opportunities to connect, learn, train, and network with some of the best mental health clinicians throughout the country. We are continuously working to promote clinical excellence and the best evidence-based treatment.
Offices in Washington DC, Baltimore, Towson, Frederick, Mt. Airy, Columbia (2 Offices), and Severna Park, Maryland
Our therapists have flexibility to determine their weekly schedule and freedom of practice while working on a clinical team of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists, and therapists. We believe in healthy work/life balance not only for our clients, but for our staff as well. Clinicians spend their time doing clinical work, not submitting claims and dealing with insurance. We have a separate billing and credentialing department that is responsible for insurance paneling, benefit quotes, and claims submissions.
Psychotherapists to provide psychotherapy primarily for adults. Expertise in treating children, adolescents and/or families would be viewed positively. Any other specialties (hypnosis, biofeedback, neurofeedback, addictions, etc.) and certifications would also be considered positively.
- Competitive Income
- Flexible Schedule
- We cover all of your overhead to include rent, marketing, insurance verification and billing, laptop, supplies, credentialing with insurance companies, etc
- Benefits available including accrual of PTO and 401K.
- Administrative staff so clinicians can spend more time seeing patients
- All inquiries are strictly confidential.
- Our credentialing staff will assist with insurance paneling
- Therapists are only responsible for submitting a daily session log, making it efficient and easy for the therapists to focus on the clinical aspect of private practice.
- Must be willing to accept insurance.
- Must have eligible for license in State of Maryland
- Must be a motivated professional, eager to learn and experience professional growth.
- Familiarity with community mental health and/or eating disorder treatment resources
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- PhD or Master's Degree in Psychology, Social Work or related field is required
- 2 years of relevant experience in Social Work, Nursing Home, Behavioral Health or Hospital setting desired
- Outstanding written, verbal and interactive communication skills
- Patient, professional and compassionate personality
- Effective critical thinking and problem solving skills
Job Type: Full-time or Part-Time
- PhD, PsyD, PsyaD, LCSW, LMFT, LPC (Required)
- Maryland Licensed Mental Health Credentials (Required)
If you are already in private practice and are interested in discussing acquisition, please contact us.