Are you an advanced registered nurse prescriber (ARNP) looking to improve the quality of life of others as well as yourself? If so, consider joining our growing team of talented and motivated counselors, therapists, psychologists, and psychiatrists. Refresh Mental Health is the parent company of premier outpatient mental health, substance abuse & eating disorder practices across the US. We currently have locations in 20 states and growing! We have multiple positions available part-time or full-time ARNP positions at multiple locations nationwide, so this application will be applicable to many clinics!
An ideal ARNP candidate for Refresh Mental Health will provide skilled mental health services and medication management to individuals and families who are experiencing varying levels of difficulty due to life situations or mental health concerns. They are focused on creating positive cognitive and behavioral changes that will result in a more fulfilling and effective life. They will uphold the values that emphasize the importance of every life and the belief that we are constantly learning and changing throughout our lives.
Refresh Mental Health aids with marketing and with outreach to help establish caseloads, but expects clinicians to remain active in the community and in contact with our various referral sources.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide high quality, compassionate and ethical outpatient clinical care to clients
- Provide medication management to clients
- Complete clinical documentation within general quality standards
- Actively participate as a member of the clinic environment
- Maintain good standing with appropriate board and insurance entities
- Collaborate with other health care providers
- Complete all recommended continuing education requirements
- Stay current with updated research and best practices
- Be aware of community referral sources and refer when necessary
- Secure client information per HIPAA standards
- Maintain client files within our electronic health record (NueMD)
- Perform other duties as assigned (including but not limited to completion of Social Security / Disability forms, authorization and billing forms, phone calls, and participating in case consultation meetings)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of family systems and their impact on mental health within the family
- Skill in applying varied interventions with individuals / families in crisis
- Skill in working in a non-discriminating manner, accepting of diverse cultures, ethnicities, and gender identifications
- Skill in working independently and implementing time management strategies
- Ability to provide necessary self-care
- Ability to demonstrate positive team interactions with other clinic staff
- Awareness of personal strengths and appropriate timing for referrals
Education and Experience:
- A master's degree or doctoral degree in Psychiatric Advance Practice nursing or Clinical Nurse Specialty
- Independently licensed and credentialed
- Previous experience in private practice (preferred, not required)
- Compensation is based on a percentage of collected reimbursement (company has robust contracts and is reimbursed with competitive rates, please inquire to learn more)
- Company offers health, vision, dental, life insurance, and retirement benefits
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with the position. Please inquire for more information, as we would love to share more about what it is like to be a part of our great clinical team!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time