*THIS JOB IS LOCATED IN CONCORDVILLE, PA*
- To be an enthusiastic, positive, self-motivated and proactive team member, committed to successfully achieving the goals and objectives of self, the team, the department and the company via a team working approach. Example: Understand the aims and objectives of the Team, how they can contribute to this and develop a working relationship with their team colleagues.
- To have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the process, plant, machinery and associated equipment within their area of responsibility. Example: Completed training on one machine area including all associated tasks such as Standard Operating Procedures, Quality Checks, Cleaning Procedures and Basic Fault Finding.
- To use that knowledge and understanding to run the plant, equipment and process in such a way as to ensure consistent production of a high quality product in the most efficient and effective manner. Example: Assisting in cleaning and maintenance plans, resolving basic fault problems and advising maintenance of any machine issues.
- To be active in helping the site to continuously improve and develop with the aim of improving efficiency, performance, and reducing down time and wastage. Example: Awareness and involvement in site initiatives such as Safety Committee, Process Improvement Teams and putting forward suggestions to your supervisor or manager.
- To be responsible for ensuring that First Time Quality is always a priority and that quality is never compromised. Example; Understanding of quality procedures and philosophy and completion of all quality related checks including basic visual checks on goods.
- To be responsible for ensuring that all tasks associated with controlling a particular area within their areas of responsibility are fully and appropriately completed at the right time and as specified. Examples: Quality Check Sheets and cleaning during down time.
- To be responsible for ensuring that all company standards and guidelines are consistently adhered to. Example: Health and Safety, hygiene, housekeeping, handovers, dress code etc).
- Responsible for Food Safety, Food Quality, and to notify a person with the authority to take action in the event of a Food Safety or Food Quality Issue
- To be a supportive team member working towards achieving true team empowerment. Example: Supporting colleagues in breakdowns, flexible with regards to duties, helping new hires / agency personnel, playing an active role in team development.
- Actively seeking to develop your own skills and knowledge to help you to assist the business. Example: Completion of relevant training, shadowing colleagues and asking the experts for advice.
- Position Requirements & Qualifications
- Approximately 2+ years in a fast moving packaged goods environment
- Liquid / Beverage experience is desirable.
Good knowledge of health and safety, hygiene rules and regulations.
- Formal training in areas such as WHIMIS, HACCP, Hygiene etc.
- Acute awareness about production issues and their role within these
- Good understanding of factory / production machinery - awareness of technical issues.
- Demonstrates improvement initiatives to aid the development of the site / dept / role.
- Undertaken quality checks on production (i.e. visual checks through detailed analysis of product specifications).
- Carried out paperwork and documentation procedures.
Why Work Here?
Top Pay, Great Benefits!