We are seeking a Medical Assistant Front Office- Bilingual Spanish to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Acknowledge, Smile, and Greet patients upon arrival and dismissal.
- Respond to patient questions and or concerns according to company policies.
- Answers and route calls, as necessary, to the appropriate individuals.
- Checking in patients and guests upon arrival for their appointment, and checking them out.
- Front office start up and closing.
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Maintain appointment book/calendar schedule.
- Follow up on no shows/cancellations of appointments.
- Explain all services offered in the office.
- Register new patients and create new patient profile.
- Receive payments for services: cash handling, checks or credit cards.
- Manage office flow of patients.
- Create and maintain updated documents and spreadsheets.
- Maintain correspondence with attorneys from personal injury cases.
- Place patient on cryotherapy.
- Instruct patients on soft tissue foam rolling.
- Instruct patients on the manual traction table.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested of you by the Doctor.
- Assist the doctor in completing personal injury reports / dictate chart notes.
- Communicate with attorney offices and send records when requested
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time*
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs (Excel and Word)
- Bilingual- Spanish
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- PTO/VACATION (eligible after introductory period)
- SICK PAY- 40 HOURS (eligible after introductory period)
- Our employees are eligible for free treatment within office. This treatment includes medical massages, chiropractic adjustments, and physical therapy.
Walk Ins to Apply and Drop off Resume Accepted!