Float Pool License Nurse (LPN/RN)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Villas of Holly Brook and Reflections Memory Care is a leading operator of assisted living, and memory care communities in more than 20 locations in Illinois, Indiana, and Florida. We are the residence of choice for more than 800 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 700 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them continue making a difference in our world.
Travel nurse for the Villas of Holly Brook
This individual would be a full-time employee of the Villas of Holly Brook utilizing the same policies and computer system throughout their employment. We have 27 locations in Central and Southern Illinois.
A licensed nurse (RN or LPN) who participates in the development and implementation of the Company’s philosophies. This individual provides resident care, operational assistance to the Wellness Director, and support to staff, and may coordinate the utilization of materials, equipment, and supplies. The Nurse is responsible for the overall implementation, delivery, and coordination of care services in the Community.
• Assist in supervising the medication program, activity in medication room and assisting the residents with self-administration of their medication.
• Assist residents with Activities of Daily Living as needed.
• Maintain positive relations with residents, families and physicians.
• Report any significant incidents and/or changes in the residents needs to the Executive Director/Wellness Director.
• Assist in the completion of resident assessments and services plans.
• Assist in the training of assisted living staff and participates in orientation of new staff.
• Attend and participates in scheduled in-service programs, training programs and staff meetings.
• Assist with scheduling and staffing of Caregivers as needed.
• May perform other duties as assigned.
• A registered nurse (RN) or licensed practical nurse (LPN) licensed to practice as required by State Regulations.
• Experience in direct patient care and assessments/observation of clinical conditions.
• CPR certified and knowledge of basic first aid.
• Must complete all state required training to maintain licensure
• Able to work flexible work hours due to demands of position.
• Weekends required
• Must pass background check and drug screen
Offered to full time staff
• Medical, dental, vision insurance
• Paid time off for staff regularly scheduled at least 24 hours per week
• Life Insurance paid by company
• Short term Disability
• Long term Disability
• Accident Insurance
• 401k with match after one year and 1000 hours in a calendar year
• DailyPay © (Advanced pay product) Offered to all staff!
Villas of Holly Brook and Reflections Memory Care is an equal opportunity employer. Villas of Holly Brook and Reflections Memory Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Villas of Holly Brook and Reflections Memory Care also does not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on these protected classifications. We require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination-free and harassment-free work environment.
Reflections Memory Care
HealthcareView all jobs at Reflections Memory Care