Interior Designer - Mid-level
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $60,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental, life insurance,
We are looking for a talented design professional to assist our Principal Architect, providing creative and design-centric support through the Refined Renovations process.
This candidate should be able to assist us in designing numerous projects, including but not limited to: Kitchens, lower levels, bathrooms, additions.
What the job entails:
1. Assisting in the creative process, efficiently addressing the customers unique styles and design needs.
2. Create floor plans on CAD, assist with supporting 3D on SketchUp. Develop design mood boards and and other design related programs.
3. Assist in preparing designs, complete construction documents, write up building plans and presentation of materials.
4. Ensuring smooth transitions between design and construction phases of the project from field measuring, drafting construction documents, selections, to ordering materials and managing deliveries.
What the ideal candidate will bring:
1. Degree in Architecture or Interior Design, with a proficiency in CAD and high proficiency in SketchUp for design. Ability to use Vectorworks is a plus.
2. Five+ years of experience working in the field of design as an Architect or other designer role. Must have product knowledge with manufacturer/brands in construction finish selections.
3. Exceptional organizational and record-keeping skills, with the ability to successfully manage tasks and projects simultaneously.
4. Communication and people skills - The ability to communicate with customers and vendors.
5. Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot quickly and efficiently.
6. Aptitude for and eagerness to learn new things every day. Every day will be different and include the ability to get into the field, touring construction sites, as well as, client meetings.
7. A valid driver’s license and vehicle to travel to meetings.
If this sounds exciting and you'd like growth in your career, we would love to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Refined Renovations LLCWhy Work Here?
Great team. Growth and continual education encouraged. Team driven success.
For 18 years, Refined Renovations has designed and remodeled numerous homes with ‘good bones’ (i.e. worn down but with potential) and made them some of the finest properties in the greater Milwaukee area. We have been honored to win many awards but what matters most to us most is two-fold: 1. Our customer’s experience and happiness. 2. Our employee's enrichment for their work. Our team aims to exceed expectations, and our aim is excellent. We’d love to talk to you about what you can bring to the team.
9730 W Bluemound RoadWauwatosa, WI
ConstructionView all jobs at Refined Renovations LLC