Senior Accountant - Audit (CPA Firm REMOTE)
- $75,000 to $95,000 Yearly
Title: Senior Audit Accountant
Type of Role: Fulltime, Remote anywhere in the US)
Excellent Salary of $75K/yr to $95K/yr + Great Benefits
There is no sponsorship for this role - You must be a US Citizen
Our client is a top 100 accounting and consulting firm in the Western region. As an employee, the firm strongly emphasizes its staff's personal and professional development in conjunction with client success. Its forward-thinking programs, such as targeted leadership and development programs, promote a culture of learning and growth among its employees. If this sounds like the place you want to be part of, keep reading.
What are we looking for in a Senior Audit Accountant?
Senior Auditors/Accountants can complete most of their assigned work with minimal assistance. They frequently oversee a team of staff and semi-senior accountants, providing guidance on tasks performed, evaluating their work, and supervising any necessary revisions. Seniors are responsible for making decisions on all accounting and auditing matters except for the most exceptional cases.
- Complete assigned audit or review procedures or assist with other projects as needed.
- Develop an understanding of the client's business, industry, accounting systems, and control procedures.
- Gain and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s audit approach.
- Evaluate risks and assess the client's internal control structure.
- Conduct and document analytical procedures, substantive tests, and tests of controls to identify and resolve accounting or reporting issues.
- Review or draft financial statements and other client deliverables.
- Oversee, train, and review the work of junior staff and experienced auditors.
- Demonstrate proficiency in technical skills, maintain work quality, and adhere to professional and firm standards.
Required Knowledge, Experience, and Skills that Make You a Great Fit
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 3+ year’s experience in the public accounting field
- Either currently holds a valid CPA license or is in the process of obtaining the license by passing the relevant state CPA exam.
- Proven capability to effectively communicate in English at a business level, including reading, writing, and speaking proficiency.
- Ability to lead a team and collaborate effectively as a team member.
- Capability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines efficiently and effectively.
- Proficient in computer skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), United States Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS), and Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) standards.
- Demonstrates proactive behavior in seeking knowledge, new tasks, and responsibilities.
Numerous Perks and Benefits of Joining the Team
- 401k Match
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Vision, and Dental Plans
- Medication Discount Plans
- Funded Life Insurance Plans
- Flex Spending Plans
- Gym Membership Subsidy
- Casual Dress Environment
- Substantial Professional Development
- In-house training department
- Subsidized CPA Examination fees and spot bonus
- Paid Time Off to Study for the CPA Examine
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Bonus Payments for Referrals
- Firmwide recognition program with financial rewards
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Structured Volunteer and Community Care Program
- And Much More.
About Our Client:
This firm has served clients since 1959 and earned a reputation for excellence and expertise within the accounting and management consulting industry. Offering a broad range of services with a blended environment of practices, services, and industry specializations, this firm consistently demonstrates industry leadership year after year.
Powered by JazzHR
Refined RecruitingLos Angeles, CA
Finance and Insurance
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.