We are seeking candidates for a Computer Systems Analyst!
Under the general direction of the management team and senior staff, the Systems Analyst requires a proficient level of experienced analytical services, defining requirements, developing and/or maintaining computer applications/systems, and providing services and support to meet the company’s IT and business needs.
- Coordination of tasks and resources related to system integration, validation of testing and implementation.
- Maintain data quality and integrity at all times. Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information at all times.
- Identify new functionality and/or hardware requirements related to application upgrades and implementations. Create test plans. Responsible for review and validation of functionality. Report back any problems to management. Create and/or manage cutover plans including downtime, etc. Responsible for evaluating impact and coordinating efforts across multiple platforms as necessary.
- Successfully completes projects, tasks, and initiatives by embracing a team-first approach. Works in collaboration with team and offers feedback, where appropriate, to complete individual and group efforts. Shows the ability to adjust and be flexible to change by adapting approach when necessary. Mentors less experienced staff.
- Responsible for appropriate, clear, concise, and effective written and oral communications in all interactions to build relationships and accomplish day to day work and projects.
- Take ownership of a project and have the ability to distribute tasks to team members and meet milestone completion. Update all project management and time tracking tools accordingly.
- Interact with vendors (technical issues, project initiatives) independently, as necessary. Ability to act as the point person for issue escalation.
- Create training content for end users. Facilitate more detailed user training sessions. Ability to train peers.
- Complete detail-oriented documentation for new and moderately complex processes. Responsible for the quality and validity of produced documents. Extract and document customer/business requirements and needs for use by enterprise architecture and engineering teams (network, system, and software).
- Provide Support to End Users including resolution of hardware and software related problems such as , VPN, VOIP, Email server, Windows Active Directory, data file management, etc.
- Ensure timely and accurate hardware and software configurations are provided for all New Hires
- Write and analyze complex reports. Make modifications to complex reports. Provide necessary data validation rules to ensure accuracy of reporting. Mentor less experienced team members. Communicate with the business/act as business analyst.
- Ability to manage process improvement efforts. Create and update processes, as necessary. Ability to independently recognize opportunity for process improvements and communicate business cases for suggested improvements to Management.
- Responsible for continuous self-study, trainings, partnering with more senior members of team, and/or seeking out opportunities to broaden scope to stay up to date with industry and organizational trends. Seeks feedback from senior team members for development and effectively incorporates feedback into work and behaviors.
- 5+ years IT experience including at least 2 years of application support through education or practical experience. Certification and / or B.S. in IT or Computer Science is preferred.
- Highly driven and self-motivated to exceed expectations. Display a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work independently and in a team based environment.
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of information technology fundamental tools and concepts of the information technology professional disciplines and applies that understanding to make independent practical contributions to IT work.
- Experienced administration of Windows Server
- Demonstrated proficiency in Salesforce CRM
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems setup & maintenance. (Experience with Accumatica is strongly preferred.)