Reeves Foundation provides medical and group home settings for persons with developmental disabilities. We believe that all people, regardless of ability, have the right to enjoy life abundantly as fully contributing citizens.
Our established facilities are in search of a compassionate caregiver who understands the importance of meeting the needs of clients and promote a high quality of life.
The ideal candidate will have a reputation for being cheerful and receptive as they administer care to our members.
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Help clients with daily personal goals – with attention to dietary constraints
- Prepare and cook meals
- Perform housekeeping duties
- Ongoing communication manager on site to ensure highest member safety and well-being
- Other assigned tasks as needed
- Willingness to adhere to strict health and safety standards
- Attentiveness to needs and changes of members
- Respectfulness and compassionate
- Good time management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic
- Physical endurance
- Member Transportation to and from home as well as in the community
The position serves individuals with developmental disabilities by working as a team member assisting with vocational work and job coaching, daily living skills, and more
To ensure adequate staffing, positive employee morale, and to meet the needs of the individuals the organization serves on a daily basis, employees will be expected to adhere to their workplace schedule. Reliability, flexibility and positive attitudes make the operation of our program successful.
If you think that a career supporting individuals with developmental disabilities is right for you please take the first step to embark on a journey towards life long career of rewards and meaning:
General Application Link
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Why Work Here?
If You Have A Passion For Teaching Adults With Disabilities How To Live More Independent Lives, This Is The Place For You!