Parking Office Staff
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who You’ll Work For?
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
Be the first point of contact for customers either by phone or in person and assist clients with parking questions and/or issues.
- Greet and assist customers at the front counter.
- Answer phone, take messages and transfer calls.
- Process and apply credit card payments.
- General office duties such as typing, filing, sorting, scanning, and distribution of company mail.
- Data entry and maintenance of customer database.
- Check Requests.
- Invoice adjustments.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- CSR Daily paperwork.
- Process checks and prepare daily deposits.
- Set up new accounts.
- Generate and mail monthly invoices.
- Communicate with Parking Ambassadors and Ops Managers for on or off-street issues.
- Process account cancellations.
- Assist with general questions and issues through the ParkOmaha website.
What We Want From You:
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior customer service skills and the commitment to work as a team member.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Proficient data entry skills.
What We’ll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift. Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather. Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain an all-inclusive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
BusinessView all jobs at Reef Technology