- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Memphis, TN
Who You ll Work For
REEF s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 18,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You ll Do
- Ensure general maintenance of equipment by, repairing equipment, and maintaining equipment in good working order.
- Follow assigned route each day where you will perform parking lot and garage inspections to ensure the area is clean and safe for both driving and walking conditions.
- Responsible for removing debris from parking lots, public areas in parking garages including, lobbies, stairwells, elevators, bathrooms, etc.
- Responsible for trash removal at designated locations.
- Assist with seasonal needs such as landscaping.
- Use respectful communication to assist customers with their questions, problems, and concerns; relay information to Director of Maintenance or Maintenance Supervisor, as necessary.
- Immediately report any accidents, incidents or safety concerns to Director of Maintenance or Maintenance Supervisor.
- Work alongside one or several members of the maintenance team each day, to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner
- Greeting guest as a flagger and closing the garage after events.
What We ll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Work is performed indoors and outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
Real EstateView all jobs at Reef Technology