Facilities Manager Parking
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who You ll Work For
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You ll Do
The Facilities Manager will be responsible for multiple facilities in a parking atmosphere to have their physical structure and operating equipment maintained and repaired in a timely and cost-efficient manner. This position will manage vendors and oversee maintenance services, and repairs in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, machine servicing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, security, and electrical systems.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Install and repair electrical equipment, and fixtures for kitchens
Install various types of plumbing, electrical items and kitchen ware.
Repair facilities that may have leaks, damaged siding, appliance repair and plumbing
Ability to work unsupervised
Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Oversees and directs contractors and ensures work is completed in a professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned and modified at City Director s discretion.
- Previous experience in electrical commercial and industrial buildings
- Familiarity with electrical schematics. Kitchen design and layout. mobile facilities, Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Clean Driving record
- Own your own tools
- Must have reliable transportation
What We Want From You:
- Must have electrical background.
- Maintenance experience.
- Strong technical knowledge of all aspects of facilities maintenance, including HVAC, equipment, electrical, plumbing and building systems and finishes
- Strong communication skills and project management skills
- Strong organization, planning and computer skills e.g. facilities management tools like CORRIGO and Excel
What We ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Move around the property by walking for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
- Occasionally position self in order to perform maintenance and repair tasks by bending or stooping
- Perform maintenance tasks by occasionally climbing and reaching
- Occasionally lift and carry maintenance equipment and machinery, up to 50 lbs.
Work is performed in indoor as well as outdoor environments. Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather. Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
Real EstateView all jobs at Reef Technology