We are looking for an HVAC Service Technician to join our team! You will install, service, and repair heating and air conditioning systems in both residential and commercial settings.
- Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in HVAC and valid CT Dept. of Consumer Protection License
- Valid CT Driver License
- Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Any interested applicants please email resume and work experience to owner at email@example.com or call directly at 860-637-7641.
Reed Mechanical Solutions