This position is based out of Bellevue, WA!
Please visit our website to apply to this position! https://timeshareexitteam.com/careers/
Position Summary & Responsibilities
As a Customer Service Representative, you are responsible for delivering a positive customer experience via phone, email, chat or in person and guiding customers throughout the process of exiting their timeshare by performing the following tasks:
· Extending a warm greeting and offering excellent service to every customer, in every interaction
· Provide guidance regarding customer’s account status and customized exit process
· Answering calls and directing customers according to their request
· Update all customer communication and track their progression throughout the exit process in our CRM.
· Ensure that appropriate actions are taken to resolve our customer’s concerns.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· 1-3 years’ experience as a customer service representative or in a sales function.
· Familiarity with using printers, scanners, phones and associated office equipment.
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
· Must be detail oriented and be proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
· Previous experience in a call center role.
· Previous experience in the timeshare industry.
Disclaimer: This job description does not exhaust all duties that can be assigned to this role. Responsibilities may change as business and customer needs require.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All consideration for employment is handled without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.