- Maintains customer files and engages with customers via phone, chat or email to answer questions and provide guidance regarding customer account status, exit process, and documentation preparation, via CRM
- Receives, organizes and files customer documents as they are received
- Ensure the appropriate actions are taken to resolve our customer’s concerns
- Adheres and follows the company’s Core Values: Integrity, Accountability, Empathy, Creativity, Collaboration and Evolving
- Adheres and follows the companies mission statement: “Every day we wake up ready to serve our customers by being excellent at customer and employee experience, in house expertise, external partnerships and fiscal responsibility. We do this to create a scalable, predictable experience our customers know and trust.”
- Other job duties as assigned
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITY:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1-3 years’ experience working as a customer service representative or sales
- Ability to use printer, scanners, phones, basic business equipment
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and have intermediate computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Previous experience in a call center environment
- Previous experience in or knowledge of the timeshare industry
- Experience working with CRM system is a plus
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- This position requires the manual dexterity sufficient to operate phones, computers, and other office equipment, and the ability to sit and to use a computer for significant periods of time
- Work performed in an office setting with little or no safety or health hazards
May need to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally
ReedHein & Associates and the Timeshare Exit Team, helps timeshare owners out of their current ownership, safely and legitimately. Millions of consumers have been unable to successfully exit their timeshare through other options in the marketplace when they realize they are no longer utilizing the property or that it is becoming a financial hardship to them. Whether they inherited the timeshare and the financial responsibilities associated with ownership, or they were convinced through a high-pressure sales environment that their resort is an investment they couldn't turn down, the Timeshare Exit Team has the experience to help them navigate a successful exit from their timeshare. We aim to educate timeshare owners of all of their options with their timeshare, and if they feel exiting that timeshare is in their best interest our staff will guide them through our unique, strategic, and guaranteed process to safely and legitimately exit them from their timeshare.
Timeshare Exit Team is not a listing company - we do not buy, sell or donate timeshares for the consumers. Many competitors will only conduct business via email or phone, or they ask you to meet them in a hotel room. These are characteristics of unestablished companies or a scam. They will ask for money upfront and often times don't tell you that if they are unsuccessful in unloading your timeshare that you don't get your money back. It is obvious why consumers are skeptical because there are so many scams on top of the scam they feel is their timeshare. Timeshare Exit Team has the highest exit success rate in the industry, and our results are 100% guaranteed or the consumer pays nothing. Check out our website to learn more about our guarantee: www.timeshareexitteam.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.