This position is based out of 220 120th Ave NE – Bellevue, WA 98005!
Please visit our website to apply to this position! https://timeshareexitteam.com/careers/
Position Summary & Responsibilities
As a Customer Service Representative, you are responsible for delivering a positive customer experience via phone, email, chat or in person and guiding customers throughout the process of exiting their timeshare by performing the following tasks:
· Extending a warm greeting and offering excellent service to every customer, in every interaction
· Provide guidance regarding customer’s account status and customized exit process
· Answering calls and directing customers according to their request
· Update all customer communication and track their progression throughout the exit process in our CRM.
· Ensure that appropriate actions are taken to resolve our customer’s concerns.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· 1-3 years’ experience as a customer service representative or in a sales function.
· Familiarity with using printers, scanners, phones and associated office equipment.
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
· Must be detail oriented and be proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
· Previous experience in a call center role.
· Previous experience in the timeshare industry.
Disclaimer: This job description does not exhaust all duties that can be assigned to this role. Responsibilities may change as business and customer needs require.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All consideration for employment is handled without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
ReedHein & Associates and the Timeshare Exit Team, helps timeshare owners out of their current ownership, safely and legitimately. Millions of consumers have been unable to successfully exit their timeshare through other options in the marketplace when they realize they are no longer utilizing the property or that it is becoming a financial hardship to them. Whether they inherited the timeshare and the financial responsibilities associated with ownership, or they were convinced through a high-pressure sales environment that their resort is an investment they couldn't turn down, the Timeshare Exit Team has the experience to help them navigate a successful exit from their timeshare. We aim to educate timeshare owners of all of their options with their timeshare, and if they feel exiting that timeshare is in their best interest our staff will guide them through our unique, strategic, and guaranteed process to safely and legitimately exit them from their timeshare.
Timeshare Exit Team is not a listing company - we do not buy, sell or donate timeshares for the consumers. Many competitors will only conduct business via email or phone, or they ask you to meet them in a hotel room. These are characteristics of unestablished companies or a scam. They will ask for money upfront and often times don't tell you that if they are unsuccessful in unloading your timeshare that you don't get your money back. It is obvious why consumers are skeptical because there are so many scams on top of the scam they feel is their timeshare. Timeshare Exit Team has the highest exit success rate in the industry, and our results are 100% guaranteed or the consumer pays nothing. Check out our website to learn more about our guarantee: www.timeshareexitteam.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.