PURPOSE: The Business Analyst, a key member of the Professional Services team, is responsible for the configuration of ReedGroup’s Leave Management application. In this role, you will become an expert in leave plan compliance and several complex client data files, and you will use this knowledge to customize the solution’s configurations for individual clients. You will also become an expert with the configuration tools you use to do your job, and will have a role in shaping their future. As part of the core Professional Services Team on every project, direct client contact will be part of your job.
The Business Analyst is very analytical and a fast learner. You get technology and are a stickler for detail. You also know what it means to be part of a team and have a gift for explaining technical concepts to non-technical people. This role is critical to every successful implementation and to our clients’ satisfaction.
This is a fast-paced environment for people with a lot of energy who can’t live without challenge!
Who We Are: ReedGroup, headquartered in Westminster, CO, is a dynamic, fast growing organization that employs nearly 1,500 people at 11 locations globally. We are the top provider in the Absence Management industry and provide our services to major companies including a substantial number of Fortune 100 companies. We are committed to improving health and productivity outcomes while controlling costs - it is at the core of our comprehensive solutions which are designed to return people to their active lifestyles and allow businesses to thrive.
Our Vision: Healthy and Productive People. Thriving Businesses.
Our Mission: ReedGroup connects the ecosystem of the health, work and life with …
- The best service experience for clients and employees.
- Trusted content and experience.
- Strong partnerships across healthcare and insurance.
- Innovative technology to drive simplicity.
- Comprehensive data to create meaningful insights.
- Participate in client discussions about their requirements and translate them into system configurations.
- Complete system configurations on time, accurately and to spec.
- Provide organization and management around file delivery and client feedback.
- Validate file content both manually and with the support of technology.
- Partner with another Business Analysts to test each other’s work.
- Collaborate with other core Delivery Team members to present a consistent message to the client.
- Participate in project status meetings, internally and with the client.
- Escalate appropriately critical unresolved issues, including recommendations for resolution.
- Advocate and enforce best practices in your work.
- Exchange best practices and lessons learned with other Business Analysts to further the skills of the profession. Identify areas in need of improvement and take specific actions to bridge the gap.
- Improve our client-facing Professional Services materials with each new project.
- Consistently deliver a timely and professional response to all customer requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, CIS, Business or related field.
- Prior client facing implementation experience.
- Must a have a minimum of 2 year's of business analyst experience in professional services and/or information technology.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly acquire extensive subject matter expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex data concepts to non-technical people.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines on time.
- Professional client presence, influencing and active listening skills.
- Team player with a great sense of humor.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
ReedGroup is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.