Reed Construction & Management, LLC. is looking for a Drywall and Metal Framing Project Manager/Estimator with at least 7 years of experience in all aspects of the drywall and metal framing trades.
This opportunity offers significant opportunity for growth, training, and career advancement.
Prospective candidates must have (related years of experience can be concurrent):
- 5 - 7 Years of Project Management Experience in framing, drywall & taping on commercial projects with demonstrated proficiency in the areas of scheduling, budgeting/cost control, managing client relationships, team management, interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
- 3 - 5 Years of Estimating Experience in framing, drywall & taping on commercial projects with demonstrated proficiency in the areas of takeoff, estimating, scheduling, budgeting, bid and proposal development.
- Ability to manage a project and project team from start to finish
- Understand contracts, architectural plans and specifications
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models
- Excellent people interaction and management skills
- Excellent writing, oral presentation skills, creativity and strong problem-solving skills.
- Comprehensive proficiency in using computer systems including Microsoft Word, Excel and Computer based Project Management software
Successful candidate will be able to:
- Develop accurate estimates and bids from start to finish including takeoff, estimating, scheduling, budgeting, bid and proposal development
- Maintain relationships with customers, other trades, and main project team
- Monitor production and quality of work and hold superintendents accountable to budgets and schedules
- Work with logistics and procurement manager to develop and maintain project material cost controls
- Read and understand drawings and specifications
- Coordinate work scopes
- Assist in the creation of resource-loaded schedules
Job Duties & responsibilities:
- Work together with business developer to identify and initiate opportunities that fit the company objectives
- Attend pre-bid walkthroughs
- Develop accurate estimates and bids from start to finish
- Attend kick off and preconstruction meetings to assist in development of overall project plans
- Prepare and negotiate accurate and profitable contracts on all project types with competent knowledge of the estimate/baseline, contract, and insurance documents and procedures
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Oversight and management of construction projects including scheduling, manpower, tools and materials, and subcontractors
- Leadership and supervision of project team
- Managing the project budget and financial reporting
- Coordinating billings, including change orders and related items
- Ensure timely completion of multiple deliverables including RFI's, PO's, change orders, manpower/ material and equipment requirements, while proactively addressing difficult situations in a positive and cooperative manner
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000 to $85,000.00 /year (dependent on experience) + performance bonuses (depending on experience and performace this could allow successful candidate to reach 3 figure salary within first 12 months of employment), Company Vehicle and Gas Card
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance
Annual Paid Time Off