Help find the bad guys with a talented team of technical people. The team that you are thinking of joining is responsible for operating and maintaining mission critical environments and jobs that SBS uses to find which of our client's customers need pose a risk to our clients.
We work closely with the IT, Development, and Client Services groups on a day by day basis to make sure that all of our clients are receiving the services that they have contracted from SBS. We have a wide variety of responsibilities including Production Deployments, Monitoring, Reporting, Configuration, and planning.
You will be expected to be able to communicate to a wide variety of people with varying degrees of technical skills. At SBS most of our code is written in .Net and MS SQL Server. In this group we need to be able to read and understand the code to participate in code reviews, write SQL for investigations, reporting, and to perform ETL on data.
We are also excited to be building a new offering in the cloud, and so cloud experience would be a great help. Be ready for a fast pasted casual & fun environment where you can continue to learn and teach others what you know.
- Monitor production
- Perform ETL on files
- Perform deployments and upgrades
- Plan future deployments
- Facilitate technological discussions with clients and non-technical users
- Perform SQL queries for reporting and other investigations
- Develops and maintains systems and databases by evaluating client needs; analyzing requirements
- Confirms program operations by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes
- Skilled TSQL Developer
- Experience writing complex SQL queries to report on data
- Experience Debugging SQL/File Data Workflows
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and analytical skills
- Self-Driven, ability to work in fast paced environment with competing demands
- Experience working with XML, Delimited, JSON file formats
- Experience Monitoring and Managing Network services
- Ability to read and understand .Net Development in C# and/or F#; Web Services;
- Have an understanding of PGP, SFTP, Certificates
- Ability to interact effectively with clients on technical and non-technical levels within our client's organization
- Ability to work collaboratively with other SBS staff
- Experience with SQL SCD2 Style Databases
- Experience with complex data processing pipelines
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Experience writing C# Data Tools
- DevOps on Microsoft Stack
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Programming or related field
- Minimum of 5 years' experience Programmer
- Ability to travel as needed. Travel limited to SBS locations in Mineola, NY and Empire State Building, NYC as well as to SBS clients in the U.S. and internationally as needed.
- Work is in an office environment, sustained posture in a seated positon for prolonged periods of time; works with computer equipment for prolonged periods of time.
- This position reports typically reports to a supervisor.
At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we believe in the power of data and advanced analytics for better risk management. With over 40 years of expertise, we are the trusted data analytics provider for organizations seeking actionable insights to manage risks and improve results while upholding the highest standards for security and privacy. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, LexisNexis Risk Solutions serves customers in more than 100 countries and is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. For more information, please visit www.lexisnexisrisk.com. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or email@example.com.