- Posted: over a month ago
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Verify trueness of structure, using plumb bob and level.
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saw.
- Study specifications in blueprints, sketches or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Assemble and fasten materials to make framework, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue
- Erect scaffolding and ladders for assembling structures above ground level.
- Remove damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.
- Construct forms for pouring concrete.
- Perform tasks on all areas and aspects of construction project.
- Work with tools, lumber and materials.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of structures.
- Knowledge of arithmetic and application of same.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Able to read drawings/blueprints with general understanding.
- Has knowledge of torch set up and operation.
- Knows crane signals and has rigging skills.
This position requires travel throughout Reed & Reed's operating region.
Reed & Reed, Inc.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Reed & Reed, Inc.