Assembler - Reeb Millwork Corporation
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Skills for Rhode Islands Future is recruiting candidates for Reeb Millwork Corporation. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Islands Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Reeb Millwork Corporation
JOB TITLE: Assembler
LOCATION: Smithfield, Rhode Island
HOURS: 1st Shift
Reeb Millwork an SBPBrand is looking for anAssembler to join our VALUES-based organization.We seek to serve people first, and we operate according to a moral compass aimed at doing what is right even when it is hard.
- Assemblers are responsible for the assembly of semi-customlevel 2 single-door units.
- Using kitted frame parts and prepped doors, assemble semi-custom single door units.
- Prep material for assembly using exact measurements.
- Operate several different saws to cut material.
- Read work orders to assure the accuracy of assembly.
- Make necessary repairs or adjustments to assure quality.
- Meet standards for quality as set forth by the company.
- Conduct all activities in a safe manner, adhering to company safety standards.
Successful candidates will have:
- High School Diploma or GED
- One to two years of related experience
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to read and understand English
- Ability to use hand tools, pneumatic staple gun and other electric tools when necessary
- Ability to follow oral and written communication from a supervisor, lead, or co-worker
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Islands Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Islands Future and Reeb Millwork Corporation will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLANDS FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Islands Futures team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Islands Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.
Reeb Millwork Corporation
ConstructionView all jobs at Reeb Millwork Corporation