- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Redwood Performance Group has been delivering responsive, full-service eLearning since 2003. We’re looking for an experienced digital graphic designer who can (1) create engaging user interfaces, graphics and design elements that bring eLearning projects to life, and (2) use authoring tools to build eLearning courses. You would be working on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. If you thrive on seeing your work come to life and knowing your work is supporting learners from some of Canada’s largest companies, then this job is for you!
- Designing the primary look and feel and creating and sourcing visual assets for eLearning courses.
- Developing and publishing eLearning courses using a variety of authoring tools.
- Working on multiple projects and accommodating team and client feedback.
- A formal education in graphic design
- 5+ years of experience in digital graphic design with an emphasis on eLearning design
- Adobe Design Suite — Photoshop, Illustrator, XD
- Articulate Storyline and/or Rise
- Microsoft Office/Google Suite
Redwood Performance Group Inc.Why Work Here?
We develop online learning programs, assessment tools, learning management solutions and custom tools for a wide range of organizations.
Redwood Performance Group specializes in developing adult education solutions for the corporate and public sector. We build custom, highly configurable assessment tools and a learning management system (LMS) to a range of organizations.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Redwood Performance Group Inc.