- Expired: July 15, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Redwood Materials
Redwood Materials is a sustainable materials company that was founded in 2017. Our goal is to develop and deploy new technologies for dramatically increasing the scope and scale of recycled and sustainable materials in global supply chains.
Manufacturing Technician Role
Redwood Materials is seeking an entrepreneurial Manufacturing Technician to help ramp our pilot and commercial production lines.
Responsibilities will include:
- Day to day operation of production line including loading recipes, driving forklifts, running the master control room.
- Rapid response to out-of-control processes to minimize cost and maximize productivity.
- Investigate and implement countermeasures to improve process.
- Measurement of Cpk and product yield.
- Maintain and help develop up-to-date maintenance and calibration procedures and schedules.
- Support Lean Manufacturing and 5S initiatives.
- Work with Engineering and Manufacturing teams to ensure manufacturing instructions and qualification schedules are available and current.
- Be the subject matter expert (SME) responsible for training all new hires.
- Responsible for writing rework procedure and training associates on new processes.
- Manage repairs/troubleshooting as instructed.
- Manage workload with positive attitude and proactively help co-worker
- Ability to manage workload while contributing to a positive, team-oriented environment.
- 3+ years' experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment.
- Has college degree or technical certifications in manufacturing or other Redwood related skills
- Skilled at troubleshooting electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems a plus.
- Skilled navigation of complicated HMI's to troubleshoot and operate equipment
- Skilled with the use of a variety of hand and portable tools.
- Detail oriented with strong record-keeping and organizational skills.
- Skilled with common workplace software (MS Word, Excel, Visio, Access, etc).
- Availability for occasional off-hours calls.
- A passion for sustainability and making the world a better place!
The position is full-time and located in Carson City, Nevada. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
AddressCarson City, NV
ManufacturingView all jobs at Redwood Materials