- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Management Specialist
Reports to: Regional Neighborhood Manager
Location: West Michigan
At Redwood, we know we are only as successful as the people who power us. Our employees are passionate, they are talented, they are empowered to make decisions that positively affect the lives of our residents. From site personnel to corporate leadership, our employees demonstrate Redwood's commitment to deliver more than expected, communicate openly and honestly and demonstrate integrity in all aspects of our business. As we continue to grow, we seek these same qualities in every team member we bring on board.
Redwood is currently looking for a Management Specialist to join our talented team and positively impact our organization.
Under the general direction of the Regional Neighborhood Manager, the Management Specialist will be responsible for supporting new and current neighborhood managers and working in interim positions as needed. Supports all facets of assigned temporary apartment neighborhood including managing resident relations, collecting rent, scheduling and supervising apartment turnovers, approving rental applications, marketing, and compiling and generating reports needed by the Corporate Office. They shall conduct all organizational business and practices in accordance with Redwood Living, Inc. policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fill in at sites with Neighborhood Manager vacancies.
- Onboard and support new Neighborhood Managers regarding policies and procedures.
- Provide training support to Neighborhood Managers and Multi-Site Leasing Professionals as needed.
- Perform site audits under the direction of the Regional Neighborhood Manager and Director of Property Operations.
- Greeting prospective residents, showing the model/neighborhood, and answering questions.
- Answering phones/emails on a daily basis.
- Compliance with all legal and financial leasing/resident arrangements.
- Ability to create sales strategies and close.
- Performing administrative tasks such as bank deposits/reconciliations, property reporting, evictions, correspondences, etc.
- Proactive property management regarding safety and maintenance objectives.
- Full utilization of technical systems to provides up-to-date property activities, financial transactions, and reporting.
- Adherence to company standards for paperwork, resident files, budgets and controlled expenses.
- All other related duties and special project involvement as assigned.
This position requires incumbents to exhibit the following behavioral skills:
- Respectfulness; Trustworthiness; Leadership; Must have the ability to work under pressure; Strong Time Management skills.
- Strong communication skills – ability to respond in an empathic manner with general business acumen.
- Time and project management skills - proven ability to plan, organize, and implement multiple tasks/projects on a concurrent real time basis.
- Must be able to communicate and interact with employees at all organizational levels.
- Ability to analyze financial reports.
Minimum Qualifications, Education and Certifications:
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Three (3) years of residential property management experience
- Experience with Yardi, fair housing requirements, lease-ups, preferred
- Strong ability to communicate well both verbal and written and strong sales and customer service
- Experience with Complaint Resolution
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to travel 50% of time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Redwood Living, Inc offers a generous contribution for medical insurance for the employee, dental, vision, 401K contribution, short/long term disability options, tuition assistance, a generous PTO allowance and rent allowance for eligible associates.
Please visit us at www.byRedwood.com to learn more about Redwood and our neighborhoods.
Interested applicants may apply by replying to this posting or go online to our website.
A pre-employment assessment is required and can be accessed by following this link:
Redwood Living Inc
GovernmentView all jobs at Redwood Living Inc