We are looking for Call Center Representatives with experience working in a Call Center Environment and have a strong focus of providing outstanding Member Service by performing a variety of Member Service duties. These duties are associated with teller transactions, opening new accounts, loan transactions and cross selling Redwood Credit Union products and services.
As Call Center Representatives, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks which would include:
- Answer the telephone within established performance and service guidelines.
- Complete phone transactions accurately and quickly.
- Disseminate and provide education of lending, CUSO and membership information to members.
- Respond with accurate information to Members' questions or transfers them to the appropriate department or person for further assistance.
- Research Members' problems and complaints and respond with accurate information to Members' questions through oral and/or written communication, or by directing them to
the appropriate department or person for assistance.
- Deliver excellent Member service by implementing Credit Union policy and departmental procedures, and following RCU service philosophy and standards.
- Attain individual and departmental goals and objectives as established in the MSC performance standards.
- Cross-sells Credit Union products and services.
- Post and balance daily work and maintain proper documentation.
- Complete departmental and back-office tasks as assigned including typing routine letters and/or documents.
- Compile data and complete work related to departmental reports.
- Maintain files, post records, make and check routine calculations.
- Perform all functions in a security conscientious manner.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of modern office methods, practices and procedures.
- Skilled in operations of personal computer with Internet and Intranet access in a Windows environment.
- Demonstrated Member service skills.
- Ability to cross-sell products and services to meet Member needs.
- Ability to make mathematical computations.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse group of people.
- Ability to work a rotating schedule which will include working on rotating Saturdays.
A combination of education and experience equivalent to a high school diploma or closely related field and two years call center, retail or clerical experience in a customer service environment.
Service ~ Trust ~ People ~ Cooperation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer