Are you passionate about providing great service and doing the right thing for your customers, staff, and community? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment where energy, enthusiasm, and authenticity are the key to success? Look no further:
Redwood Credit Union is looking for a Branch Manager to lead the team at our New Lower Lake Branch!
We're a great place to work and widely recognized as a leader in the financial services industry, with accolades that include:
- Voted Best Places to Work in the North Bay 13 years in a row (and running!)
- Rated Superior in Service by more than 90% of Members, surveyed by SF Gate
- Healthiest Credit Unions in the USA, rated by Glatt Consulting
- World-class employee engagement scores
As a leader in our branch network, you'll serve a critical role in the mentorship you provide to staff, in the relationships you build within our communities, and in how our Mission, Vision, Values, Service Standards, and Brand promise are all delivered.
Member Value of our Services
We think outside the box and challenge what traditional financial services look like by providing superior products that are truly one of a kind, coupled with service that is out of this world! We inspire others through our acts of stewardship and by embracing the credit union philosophy of "people helping people" in all that we do. We love to help our Members succeed, and it shows.
Your Role as the Lower Lake Branch Manager
As the Lower Lake Branch Manager, you will be establishing key business relationships within the community, identifying and driving additional opportunities through continued community involvement and business development efforts. As opposed to traditional Branch Management roles at other organizations, this is one that is largely focused on community involvement, establishing new relationships, and helping to grow the Branch, the Organization, and the Brand through effective and meaningful strategies.
You will also act as a Sales Coach for your team, cultivating an effective sales and service culture by mentoring branch staff and by recognizing and rewarding them for their achievements.
While you will oversee the day-to-day operations of the branch, including providing leadership and support to the team, this is a great opportunity for a proven and successful Branch Manager to expand upon their skill sets through a unique role that is people-focused and results-driven!
As the Lower Lake Branch Manager, the ideal candidate also has:
- A combination of education and experience equivalent to a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or closely related field
- 4+ years experience in management of financial services, sales, or operational management
- Ability to obtain and maintain registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry in compliance with the requirements of Federal Law
Service ~ Trust ~ People ~ Cooperation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer