Cloud Support Engineer: Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Posted: over a month ago
Our customers are ambitious. They are pragmatic. Above all, they want to be successful, and we are there to support them. To achieve this, we lead by our values; something every person who works at Redpoint shares.
Market-Leading Innovation: Develop market-leading technologies that enable customers to do new things in new ways.
Flawless Execution: Do the right things, do things right, and make them stick.
Delighting Customers: Partner with customers to deliver superior results.
Unwavering Integrity: Think straight, talk straight.
Performance Through People: Work with highly motivated people committed to excellence, teamwork, and success.
Respect for the Individual: Treat others as we would like to be treated.
Redpoint Global Inc. is looking for a Cloud Support Engineer that will be responsible for continuous delivery & administration of Google Cloud Operations.
This role will also requires
- 5+ years of Proven experience in a Cloud / On Premise environment supporting SaaS applications with a focus on operational delivery excellence and customer service
- The role requires you to keep vitally important IT systems up and running by overseeing day-to-day monitoring and response to alarms, fault and performance management activities
- Experience with Change management, incident review and root cause analysis of maintenances and network outages.
- Oversee Storage monitoring and management of backup & disaster recovery service to assure fast recovery when needed.
- Proven experience to analyze and run audit forensics ,trend analysis and cloud data reporting
- Serve as Operational point of contact for development, operations, and testing
- Source & provide best practices, recommendations, and guidance for existing & future use of GCP products
- Experience with standard network configuration and troubleshooting
- Collaborate with development teams in identifying new features and functionalities
- Manage ticket assignments, documentation and escalations for thorough and timely outcomes
- Self-motivated, inquisitive, and works well with cross-functional global and remote teams
The candidate must have expertise with Google Cloud Platform (GCP):
- Cloud Armor
- Cloud Memorystore
- Cloud NAT
- Cloud Spanner
- Cloud SQL
- Cloud Storage
- Cloud VPN Gateway
- Compute Engine
- Container Registry
- Event Threat Detection
- Firewall rules
- Global Load Balancing
- Identity and Access Management
- Internal DNS
- Microsoft Defender for Cloud
- Network Load Balancing
- Persistent disk/Local SSD
- Private Endpoint
- Private Service Connect
- Secret Manager
- VPC flow logs
Similar experience with the following:
- Palo Alto Prisma Cloud
- Log analysis / analytics
- VPN troubleshooting
- Microsoft Defender
- Foglight Monitoring - Quest
- Virtual Networking
Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Flexible leave policy - take the time you need, when you need it
10 Company paid holidays
Work remotely or in our Wellesley, MA office
Redpoint Global Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Redpoint Global Inc.