Business Tax Sr. Manager -- Construction / Real Estate ( White Bear Lake office or HYBRID )
At Redpath and Company, our strength is our people. We believe in our employees and we offer a unique culture that values every employee and promotes flexibility, creativity, and growth - both personally and professionally. As a rapidly growing mid-size firm, we are the perfect size to be able to provide incredible upward mobility and career opportunities while maintaining our close-knit, people-first culture. Voted a Top 150 Workplace by Star Tribune and the #5 midsize company out of 50 other honorees, our employees have spoken for themselves and agree that Redpath is the place to be!
The Sr. Tax Manager will work closely with the Business Tax Services leader to develop and assist in growing our services with Construction and Real Estate clients.
You will have the opportunity to work a flexible/hybrid schedule from our White Bear Lake office. We will take a vested interest in your personal and professional development- come grow your career with us!
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Prepare complex returns
- Conduct initial review of tax returns
- Assist with year-end and general tax planning
- Perform high-level tax research projects
- Support all aspects of client services and foster client relationships
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Active CPA license
- At least 5 - 10 years of public accounting experience in Tax with a focus on construction and/or real estate clients
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Capacity to manage multiple projects
- Advanced technical knowledge of tax concepts and the ability to apply these services to various client situations
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the Firm’s core values – Caring, Committed, Continuously Improving, Confident and Connected
- Positive attitude and willingness to work in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
About Redpath and Company:
Redpath and Company helps clients make more informed decisions that contribute to their financial well-being by providing proactive, innovative, and value-driven CPA and advisory services for closely-held businesses, private equity, government entities, and nonprofit organizations. Core commercial industries served include manufacturing and distribution; construction, real estate, and engineering; and technology.
Areas of service expertise include audit and assurance; personal, business, and international tax; state and local tax; sales and use tax; and succession and estate planning. Redpath also guides clients throughout the entire business life cycle with performance optimization and process improvement; M&A advisory, including corporate and deal strategy, due diligence (financial, tax, operations, and IT), financial modeling, and M&A integration; accounting and management outsourcing; and valuations.
The firm was founded in 1971. With offices located in St. Paul and White Bear Lake, Minnesota, the firm ranks as one of the top CPA and advisory firms in Minnesota.
Redpath is a member of HLB International, a global network of independent advisory and accounting firms. For more information, visit www.redpathcpas.com.
Redpath and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
Redpath & CompanySaint Paul, MN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.