2024 Spring Internship - Audit
- Posted: 4 days ago
Spring Internship – Audit
Are you looking to jumpstart your career in public accounting? Join us for a full-time busy season internship from January through April. With your success as our purpose, our whole team is committed to continuously train, teach, and guide you in accomplishing your professional and personal goals throughout your internship. Starting with on-boarding and technical skills training, we will do our best to set you up for success from day one. You will be paired with a supervisor and mentor to connect with along the way and provide feedback and guidance to help develop you professionally.
As an intern you will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute meaningfully to audit and review projects from beginning to end
- Learn by exposure and hands-on experience performing audit and review engagements
- Have the opportunity to work with many different clients in a variety of industries including manufacturing and distribution, construction, real estate, engineering, technology, government and not-for-profit
- Work directly and interact with all levels within the firm- Partners, Directors, Managers, and Senior Accountants
Why Redpath and Company?
- Culture- Voted by our employees “Top 150 Workplace” by Star Tribune and the #5 midsize company out of 50 other honorees
- Size and fit- Not too big, not too small! 200 people strong means the best of both worlds-- a close-knit feel with a ton of career opportunity
- Growth- Top 12 CPA firm in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro (and growing quickly!)
Redpath provides an allowance of $500 per month to our Spring interns that are renting near or around the St. Paul area. This allowance will be available to individuals who are taking on additional rent to intern with us. Proof of charges will be necessary to receive this reimbursement. The allowance is available only for the months you are employed as an Intern at Redpath.
- Must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Accounting
- Maintaining a GPA of 3.0 or higher is preferred
- Be a junior, senior or higher status
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrate skills in the areas of time management, communication, interpersonal skills, relationship building, collaboration and problem solving
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs
- Authorized to work in the United States for internship and on a full-time basis after graduation
More about Redpath and Company- Who We Are:
- Caring - Clients and colleagues must know we care—they must feel it.
- Committed - To the firm, the firm’s vision, clients, and colleagues.
- Continuously Improving - Always striving to be better, learn more, and offer more.
- Confident - In ourselves, our colleagues, and our firm.
- Connected - Awareness of the world and our surroundings, developing relationships, and articulating ideas.
Redpath and Company helps clients make more informed decisions that contribute to their financial well-being by providing proactive, innovative, and value-driven CPA and advisory services for closely-held businesses, private equity, government entities, and nonprofit organizations. Core commercial industries served include manufacturing and distribution; construction, real estate, and engineering; and technology.
Areas of service expertise include audit and assurance; government non-for-profit audit; personal, business, and international tax; state and local tax; sales and use tax; and succession and estate planning. Redpath also guides clients throughout the entire business life cycle with performance optimization and process improvement; M&A advisory, including corporate and deal strategy, due diligence (financial, tax, operations, and IT), financial modeling, and M&A integration; accounting and management outsourcing; and valuations.
The firm was founded in 1971. With offices located in St. Paul and White Bear Lake, Minnesota, the firm ranks as one of the top CPA and advisory firms in Minnesota.
Redpath is a member of HLB International, a global network of independent advisory and accounting firms. For more information, visit www.redpathcpas.com.
Redpath & Company
AddressSaint Paul, MN
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?