Account Manager (Chemical Sales) - Atlanta
- Posted: over a month ago
About the Company
Redox is a leading raw material and ingredients distributor with 11 regional offices throughout Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, and United States of America. Established in 1965 with more than 370 staff and sales more than one billion dollars last financial year. Redox brings the best products from around the world to clients in over 140 unique industries.
Our ingredients and chemicals are integral to a variety of everyday products and uses, from the solvents in surface coatings to ingredients for food and the nutrients in fertilizers. Our materials have countless applications and endless possibilities.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Salesperson eager to take the next step in their career with Redox as we expand across the USA. You should be eager to succeed and prove yourself within a driven and highly successful team, representing Redox in your region for our company headquartered in Lakewood, California.
The successful Account Manager will be responsible for charting our sales direction for the next 5 years within the South East by finding new business opportunities, while also building on established business relationships in the region. The successful applicant will be expected to set the Gold Standard for our sales team when it comes to bringing in new business.
This opportunity will see you building on your proven experience, driving your career to new heights with the resources of one of the world’s largest chemical distributors behind you. The successful applicant is required to offer their expertise, knowledge and experience within the chemical, ingredients and raw materials industry. providing knowledge within our product range which includes Food and Beverage, Personal Care, Agricultural Feeds & Fertilizers, Water Treatment, Surface Coatings, Building and Construction, Plastics, Rubbers and Foams and many more.
Reporting to the Branch Sales Manager, this strategic role will be responsible for developing business via new and existing customers within the South East, in addition to identifying new products to bring to market in our portfolio across the USA.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven track record of successful new business development in one of the chemicals, ingredients, or fertilizer industry
- Experience in identifying, researching, and presenting new technologies and market opportunities is highly regarded
- A natural communicator with a demeanor to rally a group around you for an objective
- Team player with an enthusiastic, enterprising, and positive outlook
- Self-motivated, passionate about sales and an ability to work in a diverse culture environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to adhere to compliance policies and procedures
- Ability to manage and maintain close relationships with senior management and other business units within the organization, suppliers, manufacturers, logistic services and present/future customers.
- Immaculate verbal and written communication, interpersonal/relationship development skills and computer literate
- MUST have minimum of 3-5 years + sales experience within the chemical, Food Ingredients, Agricultural, and/or personal Care distribution industry.
- Initially working from home with the view to work out of a newly established sales office as the team builds.
What you get
Training is comprehensive and hands on, with a knowledgeable friendly team within our CA branch office, as well as in our head office in Sydney, Australia.
On top of joining our friendly growing team, we offer a competitive salary, plus additional benefits like company vehicle/allowance, full medical, 401K (after 6 months), a generous 20 days annual leave/paid time off with an unmatched 17.5% salary supplement for leave taken.
How to APPLY
This is your chance to start your career of right! Show us what you’ve got, apply online through our website www.redox.com/careers
Redox is an equal opportunity employer which enjoys the benefit of a diverse team.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines, and applicable privacy legislation. Further information on our website.
BusinessView all jobs at Redox
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?