Redneck Trailer Supplies is thenation's leading distributor of trailer parts and supplies and we are seeking an Outside Sales Representative. We have been in business since 1979 and now have 20 branches in 17 states.
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for establishing long term cooperative relationships with customers to sell trailer parts, equipment and supplies. They will need to determine the customers' needs and advise customers on the selection of parts. The OSR will demonstrate use of products as needed to ensure Redneck Trailer Supplies provides unbeaten customer service to its customers. Duties include, but are not limited to,
- working with the branch manager to develop and execute a sales strategy that will achieve sales and profit goals for the assigned territory
- analyzing customer needs and determine available product offerings to satisfy those needs
- developing new accounts and new business with existing accounts while also providing technical assistance as needed
- calling all major accounts at least once per call cycle
- work with branch staff to resolve customer service and warranty problems
- conducting product seminars at the branches as requested
- assisting with training for branch Customer Service Representatives
- actively pursue and gather competitive information in the form of price sheets, quotes, catalogs, service performance, etc. to communicate back to the Branch Manager and other members of management
- actively work to build long-lasting relationships with customers
We are looking for a candidate that will take our core values to heart and has a strong drive to succeed in our industry. This position requires strong leadership abilities and strong organization and planning skills. Redneck Trailer Supplies provides training for newly hired sales representatives both at their branch, at other Redneck Trailer Supplies locations, and at our home office in Springfield, Missouri.
Minimum Requirements*:Four-year college degree or six years directly related selling experience
*Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Redneck Trailer Supplies offers a competitive salary package which includes: company vehicle, paid vacation and holidays, bonus program, advancement and travel options, medical-dental-life-vision insurance, 401K and profit sharing.
FOR WORK OR PLAY REDNECK LEADS THE WAY!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro