Data Processing Clerk
Redneck Trailer Supplies Hampton, IA
- Expired: September 21, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Redneck Trailer Supplies is the nation's leading distributor of trailer parts and supplies and we are seeking a Data Processing Clerk. We have been in business since 1979 and now have 20 branches in 17 states.
The purpose of the Data Processing Clerk is to compile, sort, and file documents; key data into the computer; compare data entered with source documents; compile, sort, and verify accuracy of data to be entered; process all paperwork necessary for truck deliveries; operate basic office equipment; and facilitate the flow of paperwork for all orders to ensure order is completed prior to shipping. Duties include, but are not limited to,
- proof and verify all sales orders, oversee pick ticket printing, and dispatch documents to the warehouse
- answer incoming calls, as needed, within 3 rings and dispatch calls appropriately or enter orders when able
- conduct the open pick audit
- coordinate communication between branch staff to inform of any errors, add-ons, or changes to existing orders
- move pick tickets for invoice processing
- print and distribute invoice for truck run, common carriers, UPS, and other delivery companies
- compile, sort, and file all branch paperwork
- train with Cashier and with Customer Service Representative to act as back-up
- key and enter correction orders and return merchandise orders as approved by management
- enter training units and applicant information as needed
- complete all other assignments/projects as assigned by management in a timely mannre
We are looking for a candidate that will take our core values to heart and has a strong drive to succeed in our industry. This position requires strong leadership abilities and strong organization and planning skills. Redneck Trailer Supplies provides training.
Minimum Education Required*: High School Diploma or equivalent
Minimum Experience Required*: Six months of related experience
*Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Redneck Trailer Supplies offers a competitive salary package which includes: paid vacation and holidays, medical-dental-life-vision insurance, 401K and profit sharing.
FOR WORK OR PLAY REDNECK LEADS THE WAY!
Redneck Trailer Supplies
BusinessView all jobs at Redneck Trailer Supplies