Redmond Town Dental Redmond, WA
- Expired: August 20, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Redmond Town Dental is looking for a new RDA to add to their office! We are looking for a friendly and eager RDA who is looking for a long term career and growth potential. We are here to make a change in peoples' lives and need someone who enjoys doing the same.
- State of the art technology, including an in-office CEREC machine!
- Competitive hourly rates and benefits
- A pleasant and fun work environment!
- COVID-19 ready and prepared - Extra precautions are taken and all upgraded PPE provided- Our office has worked hard to ensure the safety of our staff and patients. Please check out our website on the COVID-19 update to see all that we are doing to keep you safe.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Preparing patients for oral examination and assist the Doctor in providing treatment
- Dental Prophylaxis, flossing, x-rays, fluoride treatments and taking impressions
- All aspects of chairside assisting
- Communicating effectively with team members and patients
- Understanding dental terminology for ease of communication
- Addressing problems and issues with practical solutions
- Certificate from college or technical school for a Dental Assisting Program
- Current Washington RDA
- Completed state-mandated procedures, as necessary: coronal polish, radiograph exposure, ultrasonic scaling for orthodontic procedures, pit and fissure sealant application
As a member of our team, you’ll receive competitive rates, excellent benefits, and the solid support of an organization with a reputation for leadership and vision. Join us as a Registered Dental Assistant at Redmond Town Dental and help provide dentistry for health and wellness.
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Salary: 25.00 Hourly
Redmond Town Dental
HealthcareView all jobs at Redmond Town Dental