Account Manager will be the liaison between the Agency and Client Partner. The Account Manager manages all creative project deadlines along with placement of all ads in various publications, submission of all print work to various vendors and maintaining a daily report of all projects for the client.
• Managing and implementing Design, Print, Media and/or web related projects.
• Interacting with Clients under the guidance of the President/CEO.
• Creating and managing project task lists, timelines and other documents.
• Develops and maintains a detailed project schedule.
• Participation in weekly/daily internal Team Meetings.
• Coordinate weekly conference calls and/or intermittent updates with Client.
• Maintain online Project Manager Tool and task calendar.
• Schedule deployments of eBlasts and online marketing initiatives.
• File all project documents (hard and soft copies) in designated files.
• Responsible for tracking all project changes requested by Client and/or President/CEO.
• Compile summary documents, audits, reconciliation packets, etc.
• Submit and/or upload all approved projects to various vendors, media outlets or designated recipients.
• Project Management relative to Video, Photography and Special Projects.
• Any other duties assigned by the President/Chief Executive Officer.
Must have great communication skills,
Bi-lingual helpful (Spanish & English),
Strict attention to detail and follow through,
Ability to meet deadlines,
Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Suite experience a plus, but not required.
Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
Must have at least 3-7 years of agency experience working with clients in a marketing department or ad agency setting.
Must have exceptional organizational and time-management skills.