Redline is looking for a Recruiter to join our team. The Recruiter is responsible for creating strategic staffing approaches to attract a wide pool of qualified talent for the organization.
The ideal candidate will have strong social and leadership skills, experienced negotiating strategies and excellent organizational abilities. He/she should be familiar with developing recruitment marketing strategies that effectively attract and retain top talent.
- Responsible for full lifecycle recruitment, from sourcing through to offer negotiation.
- Build pipelines of qualified candidates for future roles.
- Manage the offer and onboarding process for all new hires.
- Work directly with Hiring Managers to determine hiring needs; assisting with creating job descriptions and posting jobs
- Act as point of contact for all candidates and manage their experience through the recruitment process
- Maintain job postings on applicable Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and utilize relevant systems and processes to accurately track, measure and report on the status of requirements
- 1 year of direct recruiting experience managing all phases of the process
- Proactive sourcing tactics and substantial initiative
- Excellent time management abilities and a proven ability to meet deadlines
About Redline Automotive Merchandising
Founded in 2007 Redline Automotive Merchandising LLC, is a search fund private equity backed services company with a wholly owned internally funded Series B-equivalent technology startup. Redline provides a unique suite of software-as-a-service solutions to help modern automotive dealerships, nationwide, win online. Redline has celebrated its inclusion in the INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies for 2016, 2017, and 2018, and continues to strive in being a leader in the automotive digital marketing solutions industry.
Visit us at https://www.redlineadvantage.com/ for more information.
Qualities we Value
- Adaptability - In a service industry we hire people who can pivot quickly to best serve our customers
- Tenacity - People who have set goals and won't leave until the job is done
- Selfless Focus on Customers and Co-Workers - A willingness to actively seek ways to help customers and your team
- Problem Solvers Who Listens First - Someone who takes the time to understand the concerns of our customers and takes action to correct them
- Desire to Master One's Position - Someone who enjoys learning a process and can apply those principles in a consistent and accurate manner
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package with healthy sales and retention bonuses
- 401k Company Match
- Employer sponsored health insurance (Health, Vision, Dental, Life)
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
Redline Automotive Merchandising