Speed and Agility Coach
Redline Athletics Weston Weston, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $18 Hourly (plus commission)
RedLine Athletics Weston is a 8300sq ft. youth sports performance facility located in the beautiful Weston area. Our center includes an indoor PLAE turf field, full-length batting cages, basketball half-court, and state-of-the-art strength room. While we focus primarily on semi-private training for the youth athlete population 8 to18 years old, we also offer 1-on-1 skill instructions, team training, and training programs such as Intro to Sports (3-7 years old), Adult Boot Camps, and Adult Personal Training.
Our training programs offer clients the ability to improve their performance and reduce their risk of injury in a dynamic, fast-paced, and enjoyment training environment. As a SPS you will inspire and empower the people in our community to make positive health choices and change their lives by joining our team in creating a fun, high-energy atmosphere for athletes to train like a pro, with the pros.
Responsibilities of this position include implementation of the RedLine training programs; member retention through outstanding training performance and communication; and extensive outreach and marketing skills.
Our new SPS should be an enthusiastic and experienced coach or athlete with impressive leadership ability. They must enjoy working with clients of all ages and abilities, with a primary focus on the 8 to 18 age group. We are looking for a coach who is extremely high-energy, motivating, passionate about health & performance, and ready to make a difference in each client’s life. Training is provided.
We are looking for someone who…
- Can deliver exceptional client services by leading dynamic and engaging training sessions
- Can conduct safe and effective group training sessions
- Can keep up a friendly, positive relationship with every client
- Can master our signature training programs, individualized movement assessment, and modify as needed for individual clients
- Can pay attention to each client’s form, safety, and emotional state and provide guidance, correction, and or feedback as needed
- Will go the extra mile to make sure every client feels personally recognized and cared for - Will build relationships within the community
- Will clearly communicate messages from management to clients
- Will pay close attention to details
- Will work consistently with passion, purpose, and a desire to learn and grow
The perfect candidate will be someone with…
- 1-2 years experience training with clients either one-on-one or in a group setting; and/or collegiate/professional athletic experience
- A passion for helping people reach their goals
- A great attitude and people skills
- A strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal communication skills backed by good writing skills
- A bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Science, Nutrition or a related field (Preferred but not required)
- A passion for sports, health, and human performance
Redline Athletics WestonWhy Work Here?
Room for growth. The ability to build 1-1 training clientele from an established membership of 300+ youth athletes.
1756 N. Commerce Pkwy WestonWeston, FL