Experienced HVAC Service Technician
Are you looking for an opportunity that provides year round, steady work? Do you hate working absurd hours? If you responded yes to these questions,Redlands Plumbing, Heating & Airis your answer to a rewarding and fulfilling HVAC career!
Our top technicians earn up to $90K + annually!
Benefits:Medical (100% paid for employers), dental, life insurance, Paid Holidays, PTO, sick time, Company Vehicle/Phone and Tools/Education Allowance
Primary Job Function:To provide maintenance and repairs on a wide variety of residential heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience. Provide feedback to Service Manager regarding technical training needs, inventory and retail pricing.Work in the utility programs the company participates in as well as work on the retrofit installations as needed.
- 2+ years experience
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- Ability to pass a drug and background check
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints.
- Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
- Experience making repair and replace decisions.
- Ability to acquire low voltage license within 2 years of employment.
- Acquire NATE certifications within one year of employment.
- Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles.
- Operate scissors and genie lifts in safe manner.
- Knowledge of basic sheet metal practices.
- Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques.
- Universal EPA Certification
- Certificate of completion from a HVAC Technical School
- NATE Certified